Friday, October 21, 2005

Just a Reminder

I just wanted to remind everyone reading my blog, that because my communications, including my internet at the present time, are all cellular it is possible that when/if this storms creeps up this way, we could lose communications. If that happens, you will have no way to contact me and I won't have any way to post to my blog. Don't worry. Call Brandon if you are desperate for info. We do not anticipate any dangerous activity here, but that doesn't mean we couldn't lose our service. Verizon seems to be pretty big in Florida and if they take a lot of hits, we could have trouble. Don't panic. I will get in touch with some family member when I can.

We will stay safe.

Till next time. . .

Dale

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and stay safe, you all will be our prayers
Arlene

Dale said...

Thanks, Arlene. We believe we are far enough north we will just get the fringes of rain and wind, etc. That is the worst case scenario they are giving us. So far all their predictions for this week have fallen short, so hope that continues.

Anonymous said...

I really don't think you have anything to worry about(I hope). We will be watching the storm closely.Mom