Friday, October 28, 2005

Life is Good!


We are camped at Wickham Park in Melbourne. It is a beautiful park. We have been here before. It was flooded by the hurricane and the dog park area has been pretty muddy. Poor Bailey never gets a chance to get out and run. One of these days he will and he will be happy.

Yesterday we went up to Cocoa to the Ron Jon Surf shop. It's a neat place and afterwards we went out to look at the beach. One of these days I'm going to make Terry take his suit and we will get in the water. A lot of people were there.

The days have been warm and the nights have been cool. There has been a steady breeze everyday and our air conditioning is not needed. Just very pleasant.

Brandon is doing well. We spend part of every day with him. Tonight we are at his apartment because I needed a strong internet connection. See, the closing on our house was today! Yay!!!! And we needed to get some papers emailed to us and then we will print them out and mail them back. This calls for a celebration! Yay!

Till next time. . .

Dale

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Bailey was elated to run around in our yard. I wish I had seen that. I don't think I've ever seen him truly happy (thanks to his weird dislike of Jocelyn).

-- Tom

Anonymous said...

Yeh, he really likes to run free. We have a dog park here at Wickham Park. We may take them over tomorrow.

Dale

Anonymous said...

Dale, I saw the post on Escapees that you closed on your house. I'm glad that went smoothly for you.
We have had one family that seems to like our house, sure hope it goes fast.
I am so ready to have it over.

See you guys in Q.
Diane Hubbard aka RollinHubbs