Brendon got groomed today. I was able to talk with his vet as well and the medication he’s on for Cushings is working as it should and has greatly reduced his body’s production of cortisol.
The numbers went from 32 down to 1.2! I call that pretty good.
While I was waiting on him I went to one of the early voting centers as I will be gone on my trip to Greece on Election Day. This was for the primary, so I actually didn’t have to vote, but I do every time. Voting in Florida means . . . In person with a voter ID card and a picture ID. That’s just how we roll!
In other news, I hate my hair. Getting a perm was not really the problem, but I guess I wasn’t specific enough about how I wanted it done. I expected it to be in tendrils, but it’s just curls and I don’t think she rolled it very good as I have some hairs that are almost frizzy. And tonight I cut my bangs because I had all this hair hanging down in my eyes. I think that will help. I was hoping I could get by without spending a lot of time every morning doing my hair while on my trip. I’m not sure I will be able to get by with that.
Till next time. . .
Dale

No comments:
Post a Comment