Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Done!

I am done now with my Christmas shopping. If I had bought what I wanted when I first saw it, I would have been done about 2 weeks ago. Then when I went to get it, I couldn't find it. That's the way it goes.

We also drove back to the RV dealer today and got the title which wasn't ready the other day. We will overnight the paperwork for our license plates to South Dakota, as we are legal residents there now. Then hopefully they will overnight the plates back to us here and we will be good to go. We are planning on staying here at Mom and Dad's until we get the plates. Don't know if we will have another good mail drop in the next week or so.

We also have an appointment to take the motorhome back to the dealer on the 27th for a couple minor items to fix. Nothing major, but things we want to have fixed before we leave for Quartzsite, aka the Big Q. So far, since we left home, we have accomplished everything we set out to do which is quite a feat. We have had a great time down here in the valley. Friday we are meeting up with some other members of our "Graduating Class of 2005," an informal group of RV'ers who have gone full time in 2005. We post on RV.net and have become friends through our posts. We are meeting at Pepe's on the River, a really neat open-air club on the Rio Grande.

My connection is slow, so I am trying to post a new picture of our rig every day.

Till next time. . .

Dale

No comments: