Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Parkview Picnic, 2010

Last year I posted about our Parkview Picnic. If you want to go back and read, I posted it on September 20, 2009.




Long story short. . . those of us who worked/taught at Parkview Junior High before the "reconstruction/reconfiguration" grew to be quite close and we have started to gather once a year when Terry and I are back in the area for doctor appointments.





We met last Saturday evening for a pitch-in and conversation around the firepit. We had some new faces this year--people who had not attended before and some of the regulars from last year. It was a great time and great fun with a group of people I will never forget. And I am glad Dave brought Baxter, his Scottie, so I could get a good Scottie fix!



One item of note is that Bob, one of the attendees, hit a deer on his way home to Fort Wayne. He was unhurt, but his car is probably totaled. So sorry you had that experience Bob and we are all so glad you are okay. Cars can be replaced.



Thanks for a great evening!



Till next time. . .

Dale

No comments: