Friday, January 18, 2008

Update on Dad

Dad is still in the hospital. They did 2 stents on the other leg. The doctors said it was 99% blocked. Anyway, those are fixed. The doctor said they were able to check the aneurysm and it does not yet need to be fixed, just watched. They kept him overnight and he was to be released today, but he is still there. He has become anemic and they don't know why. Nothing was mentioned about it before, so I don't know if it is a result of the procedure and the meds/fluids they have been giving him or if it is somehow connected to the aneurysm or just a natural result of someone his age undergoing the stress of the last couple days. Thank you all for your kind comments and your prayers and thoughts for him. I know that helps.

We are on hold for the house hunt. Brandon is currently covered up with work and cannot take time to look at anything else. We are leaving Monday morning to go to the Freightliner Chassis Owners Club Rally in Orlando for several days. Then we are headed to the Tampa area to visit with friends. Before we come back to this area, we are taking in the FMCA Southeastern Rally in Brooksville. I am trying to find some place for us to go then. I don't know if we might get lucky and find a spot in the Keys for a couple days, but one can always hope.

We changed the rugs in the motorhome and I'm afraid we made a poor choice. Our handicapped Scottie cannot get any traction at all and is having a "more than usual" difficult time walking. I think he is getting a little frustrated, but he doesn't complain. Think we may have to look for something else.

Till next time. . .


No comments: