Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ok, Ok, Ok. . . Here it is . . . THE ANSWER TO THE HORNS OVER ARIZONA!!!!!


The picture is of an indoor skydiving arena. There are several around the country and they are all different. I have actually "flown" in the one at Pigeon Forge, but it looks nothing like this one. http://www.skyventureaz.com/

Look at the pictures of the construction as it is quite amazing. I tried looking it up on Google earth and couldn't find it, but what I did find was the early construction of it. Guess they haven't updated in quite a while.

Till next time. . .

Dale

3 comments:

Richard Pillers n Shirley Talley said...

well that blows my guess! I thought it was a rocket stand for re-aligning the earth with the next quack or big wave!

Shucks!

r

Tab, Deanna and Jessie said...

This is all just a coverup by the government! :)

Janice and Dean said...

Thanks a bunch for the answer, now it makes sense - LOL!