Saturday, May 20, 2006

Back in Goshen!

Well, we got back to Goshen, Indiana, yesterday afternoon. Phaeton Place is pulled into the drive this time, until we get the leaky antenna fixed in Red Bay. There is enough slope that it will run off the back.

I have been doing lots of laundry and Terry is finishing his building of gates for the deck. Prior to this summer, the dogs could not go into the yard. Instead they were on the deck. So now, he removed the end pieces on the deck and we fenced in an area of yard so the boyz can go out and sniff the bunnies to their hearts' content. They love being outside in the grass, so they are quite happy.

The plan is to leave here Tuesday for a couple weeks in Michigan just looking around. Nothing definite yet. We have to be back the 5th for my crown, then we are off to the family reunion in Mississippi and a couple weeks in Red Bay, Alabama, getting stuff fixed on the coach. Then probably to Memphis for 2 weeks for what will hopefully be my final acupuncture treatments on my back for the year. They have really helped so far. I think when we go to Memphis this time, we may spend some time in Tunica. . . . heh heh.

I knew if we stayed here in Indiana for long, my allergies would start in and they did last night. So now I must raid the medicine cabinet and see what I have available.

Till next time. . .

Dale

No comments: