Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sleepy time gal

Well, I got my tooth out yesterday afternoon. The oral surgeon was very efficient. I planned on going to sleep for it. He was excited about us being full-timers and wants to do the same thing when he retires. He was asking me about Phaeton Place as he pressed the needle in my hand and the next thing I know the hygienist was helping me walk out to the car. I was awake and feeling pretty good. Stopped and got a frosty so I could take a pain pill. Came home, sat in the recliner and was out like a light. Got up later and fixed a bowl of soup, then sat back down and . . . you guessed it. . . out like a light. Woke up at 4 a.m. and took another pain pill and slept until 6 when the dogs got up and wanted out. Have been up ever since. Have some stitches, but nothing hurts. I hope the root canal tomorrow goes as well. They won't put me to sleep for it, but have promised it won't hurt. . . . yeh, yeh, I know, their lips were moving.

It keeps thundering and lightning here, but nothing else is happening, so don't know if it will rain or not.

Till next time. . .

Dale

No comments: